"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Monday, December 03, 2007

Safety Dance

Douglas Crockford at XML Conference 2007. You can dance if you want to...

The current browser implementations have problems because they share all of the information between the current sessions (problems with cookie stealing, replay attacks, and chrome changes). That’s the dangerous web 1.0. Now, we’re trying to intentionally mashing stuff up (which we’d always tried to prevent when unintentional).

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.