"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 23, 2008

George Carlin, Class Clown

I remember the first couple of rock albums that I bought as a teenager in the early-mid 1970s: The Who's "Who's Next", Aerosmith's "Toys in the Attic". I was not a musician and could only muster up a bit of air guitar in my room, by myself. I wasn't about to let loose in front of friends.

But *comedy* was something else. There were two comedy albums that everyone I ran with *had* to own. There was no pressure: we just all owned them. And we all memorized every line of every track. And we all repeated them to each other over and over. We weer all comedians.

One of those albums was Cheech and Chong's "Big Bambu".

The other one was George Carlin's "Class Clown".

This was the first time I heard his "Seven Dirty Words" bit. There's at least one word I _learned_ from that list. I very well may have peed my pants once or twice listening to that list.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Class_Clown

George Carlin. Here's to you...

  1. Shit - The bird shit on the statue.
  2. Piss - I have to piss like a race horse.
  3. Fuck - Fuck you.
  4. Cunt - She has a beautiful cunt.
  5. Cocksucker - Go to hell, you cocksucker.
  6. Motherfucker - You are a motherfucker.
  7. Tits - Hey, nice tits.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.