"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Try not to be that idiot

Dwight Jaynes on Saturday's Civil War football game between University
of Oregon and Oregon State...

"One other small thing: There is going to be a tremendous amount of
emotion in that stadium Saturday. It's going to be close to the
boiling point. So everyone please behave. No fights in the stands. No
stupid behavior. No riots after the game. Treat your rival and the
game of football with respect. I hate it when innocent people get hurt
because of the actions of idiots. Try not to be that idiot"

http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/DwightJaynes/~3/466425587/and-my-civil-war-pick-is

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.