"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Windows Switcher -- I'd Love to Switch, Oh, Yes!

Wow, a Three-Dee view of windows to allow me to switch among them. How... well, oh boy.

Microsoft, do you know what I would really like? I spent an hour or so putting drawings in a Word document. They looked fine yesterday. But today I opened up the document and all the drawings are squished. Expanding the drawing area does not also expand the drawings. Big area, squished objects.

Maybe by sometime in 2006 you'd think Word could embed a drawing and retain the layout correctly?

May Apple, Google, or whoever, run over you with a steam roller... as long as they provide a document processor that actually works.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.