"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2007

Mac Attack

I need to sms my son before he buys Windows for his new MacBook Pro. He was doing so for certain games, but may not need to after all...

Citing that EA customers were moving to the Mac in droves, EA announced that it would once again begin developing games for the Mac platform with simultaneous releases as their Windows counterparts. Command and Conquer 3, Battlefield 2142, Need For Speed Carbon, and Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix are coming in July 2007, with Madden 08 and Tiger Woods 08 to follow.
The world keeps nibbling away at the empire. Oh, there's that thing about Safari being released for Windows too.

Microsoft Watch asks if we need another browser on Windows. Yes, if it is from Apple. Maybe IE and Office will whither away due to suckage. Apple moving software to Windows can only help. Maybe Keynote will be next? Competition is *healthy*, remember?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.