"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Friday, March 07, 2008

More Cloud Data Services

The competition for cloud services is picking up with Microsoft's SQL Server Data Services. I guess that name is a nice ad for their database product, but from glancing at the page for the service, has no bearing on the service itself.

i.e. nothing about SQL Server that I've seen so far appears in the service interface. It's an HTTP-based service.

See? I like writing positive things about Microsoft.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.