"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Friday, March 07, 2008

We Did It For The Children

A grand justification for the greed that's bringing down the mortgage industry and wreaking havoc on credit generally...

As you might expect, they are now self-righteously blaming those, such as Countrywide, who did what they were told.
Golly, we were just trying to help the kids. Think of the children.

Uh-huh. That criticism is just a leee-tle bit "off balance".

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.