"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mike Herrick on CSI and on InfoQ

InfoQ interviews Mike Herrick re: using Rails and JRuby for the CSI. Mike also blog'd about his project recently...

When deployed, UT-NEDSS project will directly contribute to the prevention of sickness and death by effectively collecting, identifying, tracking and trending information gathered about infectious diseases and bioterrorism attacks. Additionally, this unique partnership is providing lessons for public health informatics

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.