"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Awash

Here's my resulting design for Awash I am pleased with, and fascinated by...

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=633065

This scenario was fun to evolve -- I settled on the approach fairly quickly, it wasn't a really difficult configuration, but getting the angles and positions just right took a few iterations. The to see the creation finally make it to the target - it is alive!

This would be a good scenario to see which design takes the least time. Every time I run mine there are a couple seconds when I lose all hope of success.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.