"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Friday, August 22, 2008

TriSano

An even better idea...

TriSano.org

Tri is a prefix meaning three. Tri represents the collaboration between local, state and federal entities. It depicts the primary disciplines of public health: epidemiology, biostatistics and health services. Tri also refers to the epidemiological triad of host, agent, environment.

Sano is an adjective meaning promoting good health. Our goal for the application and the community is to help protect the health of people throughout the world.

This is Mike "Fuzzy" Herrick's thing. Good deal.
The TriSano™ Eye represents a zooming (micro/macro) view on disease detection and prevention.

OK, I was good until being told this is an eye. That's kind of creepy. Isn't it a leaf?

Mike fills in the details about the logo. I really like the logo, graphically. I just need some time to adjust to it being an eye, not a leaf. Oh.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.