"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2004

Suckage Begets Suckage

Witness the continuing crappage.

What if...

If Sun had gone with Smalltalk rather than Java, where would they be now?

If Microsoft had gone with Smalltalk instead of C#, or way back in the 1990's when they could have forged something with Digitalk instead of their long and winding DCOM fiasco.

If IBM had simply *stuck* with Smalltalk instead of jumping to Java.

The head spins.

What if the Momenta management team had been competent?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.