"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

Smalltalk Superpowers

Michael L-S's report out on the Smalltalk Superpowers day at OOPSLA...

"After each snippet, the group would give it thumbs up or thumbs down.
Thumbs down meaning it's evil and thumbs up meaning it's good. We
generally judged by whether we would want to use this technique for an
actual production system.. it's a sign of success if you get all
thumbs down in my opinion :)...

When we have an evil talk, we dim the lights. When we have a "for
good" we turn the lights back on. It adds to the atmosphere."

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/userblogs/mls/blogView?showComments=true&printTitle=Smalltalk_Superpowers__OOPSLA_08&entry=3401977970

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.