"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 07, 2003

So what?

Stefan Tilkov writes about me...

Patrick Logan has a blog. So what?

Exactly.

Oh, he continues...

Apart from some very interesting posts, I somehow recall the name, and have positive assocations with it ... digging ... I found a patricklogan@gemstone.com

Well, thanks. Gemstone went through an upheaval at the tail end of the dot com fiasco. I left before the implosion...

"In less than a year, a 20-year-old [sic] company, with revenues and profits, (though not brilliant, it was a going concern), has been destroyed by another company that is itself only a few years old. That is sad."

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.