"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Systems from the future

Giulio Piancastelli is very kind and also on the money speculating...

I quoted Patrick's words because I think they are the most original and interesting from the whole bunch. I see Prolog and tuple centers in them, and I am glad for what I see.

Nice connection and thanks for the references to these projects. Indeed I think the future is bright for logic/constraint languages and coordination through blackboard/tuplespace architectures.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.