"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Web Services Architecture Usage Scenarios

I just stumbled upon these WS usage scenarios. I've not seen them before, and have read through only a couple of the discussion messages. (Someone probably pointed me to this list some time ago. I "stumble upon" things this way now and again.)

Apropos to my interests, the latest message in the discussion is "REST, uniformity and semantics". Actually REST shows up about every 10-20 messages. When I am awake tomorrow I'll wonder if the conversation ever goes anywhere, and what else is discussed.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.