"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Short Stack

Don Box on books...

I’ll read the shortest book on the topic.

Let me repeat that.

I’ll read the shortest book on the topic.

Amen. I just saw a pre-announcement for a book on Continuous Integration. The book is supposed to run at 320 pages. That seems kinda big for a book on CI. Either the book is incorporating a lot of related topics, which I'd rather not have included, or there is a lot more to read on CI than I'd imagined.

And I'm doubting I want to *know* that much about CI, let alone *read* that much on it.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.