"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Do What I Say Dept.

(Via Steve Dekorte), comes this...

George W. Bush, 4/9/99, Houston Chronicle:
"Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the president to explain to us what the exit strategy is."
George W. Bush, 6/5/99, Scripps Howard/Seattle Post-Intelligencer:
"I think it's also important for the president to lay out a timetable as to how long they will be involved and when they will be withdrawn."

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.