"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Amazing Gloppita Gloppita Machine

As seen in a comment on Sam Ruby's blog...

There’s still plenty of life and value in SOAP and SOA

Agreed! See, for instance, OASIS forms six committees to simplify SOA. You just don’t see that kind of forward-thinking committee-making from the REST advocates.

:-D

Maybe these six committees can come up with "A Busy Developer's Guide to At Least One Permutation of the WS-I that All Vendors Can Nearly Agree Upon, Given Three More Revs of Their Software".

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.