"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Friday, October 05, 2007

Bungie Cuts the Cord, So to Speak

Wow. This is huge. This speaks volumes between the lines and in the lines themselves. Just as Halo 3's $300MM USD is ballyhooed all over the press.

Just when there's all this buzz about how even enterprise applications are should become more game-like, and just as Microsoft must be getting desperate to show they can innovate, Bungie obviously takes off in order to be more innovative with game development than they can be as part of Microsoft.

Todd Bishop's Q&A is great. Maybe he could interview U.S. presidential candidates?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.