"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Yes, IM

From "discipline and punish" this...

Now every application isn't complete until it can send/receive IMs.
For whatever reason this came to mind the other day...
Send an instant comment to me,
Initial it with loving care
Don't surround
Yourself.

'Cause it's time, it's time in time with your time and its news is captured...
I'll have to go back and listen to the recording. I always thought it was "instant comment" but most lyric sites have "send an Instant Karma to me". Hmm.

OK. So in case anyone is interested, I did listen to the music this morning, and it does sound like he's saying "send an Instant Karma to me". Oh well. That's probably more Yes anyway.

1 comment:

Morrighu Tel Uvrith said...

I found your blog on Planet Python. I'm with an open source gaming projecting - Project Angela - and we're looking for developers at the moment. Our web site can be found at www.rpg-gamerz.com/smf. We're particularly interested in anyone that can already code python but anyone who can code is welcome. We're not quite to the point yet that we need art assets.

What we're doing - we're taking the open source Delta3D engine (www.delta3d.org) and adapting it for a wider audience. Instead of just doing training simulations, we'll be able to generate game worlds. D3D has several advantages including procedural weather and vegetation.

Anyway, if you or any of your friends are interested, they're more than welcome to join us. Our development team is lead by real-world professional developers. Tell them to come over the forums and sign up.

TIA,

Ann

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.