"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2005

The Damage Done

James Robertson hopes for the best...

I guess the only good things about binary XML and WS* is that the people involved aren't doing greater harm somewhere else.
Seems like a fairly wide swath of damage from this vantage point.

I have a feeling things are just getting started too. Look out. CORBA took a long time to get to a moderately usable interoperable condition. For better or worse (we'll see) that increasing utility and popularity ultimately led to its current status, dying a slow death.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.