"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Preventing Death

Somewhere around 13,000 children die of hunger-related causes every day around the world. I wonder when the US congress will subpoena them to come testify. Certainly they will get at least a snack on the airplane.

Certainly the congress can do something to save at least one of those lives each day. That's at least 364 more lives saved each year than can be saved in the case in Florida.

How much longer can our "culture of life" continue to ignore millions of deaths a year?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We can all do something,
http://www.thehungerproject.com/

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.