"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2005

IronPython at PyCon

Technorati has dug up a list of items on IronPython at PyCon this week. I've not consumed any of them yet, but hopefully they will be enjoyable.

It looks like the new release of IronPython depends on the Yukon CLR. So for now it looks like CPython with the Python.Net assembly bridge is the approach of choice for "real" uses. With a bit of care Python code could then port over to IronPython.

Not sure what the language level of IronPython will be vs. CPython when Yukon is released.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.