"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 13, 2008

McCAN-DO

http://timrileylive.wordpress.com/2008/09/11/659/

Apparently McCain says he knows how to capture or kill Osama Bin Laden
but will not make his strategy known unless he's elected president.

Do you appreciate being held hostage by John McCAN-DO-BUT-WONT or is
he merely a charlatan?

Why would he not be collaborating now with the present administration,
assuming he knows something they do not?

Gotta love politics. Of course he's blowing smoke, but sadly, people
probably buy into these games when they should be shaming him, and
running him off of every stage.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.