"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pier CMS, well "next generation wiki" really

Pier is a "next generation wiki" really. It's called a CMS. The
presentation on the home page briefly shows a number of good looking
sites built with Pier.

http://www.piercms.com/

Built on Seaside in Smalltalk. Now with more documentation, supporting
videos, etc.

Any Seaside component is a component that can plug right into Pier.

And it's far easier to build a component in Seaside than any other web
framework.

I tinkered with Seaside a while back, but recently tried it again.
There is a lot more documentation now. Whole books and tutorials on
the web.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.